Powered By Blogger

Apr 26, 2010

Haiz ....

Haiz sien ah ,today start learning level 2 modul 6 already ,brake system .Today after lunch then terus go do practical already ,do until 5pm ,damn tired .The fucking brake piston very hard to in lo ,tmr still wan overhaul drum brake ,I really duno I can tahan till when .

MY forum will back soon ,last time give that bear lie already .But duno need wait till when...

Now the forum is like this ,I think administrator are being maintain ,hope will back fast .



Haha all black ,hard to see what there write .Want to see just go my.garena.com/forum ~

Last week ding ye birthday ,we at lunch go KINGS brought a cake for and give suprise him .We got record the video ,want see just go my facebook ,lazy upload here .Here just got the picture .



Black forest cake =D

Saturday night I drive waja go 京城 eat dinner and go uncle house ,very song .When out father sudden give kunci me and ask me drive .But so what la ,still can't alone drive ,they give me drive how many times also no use ,I want ALONE DRIVE !!!

Today Yee Loon drive sentra come ,I ask him let me drive .But he won't let me drive ,coz that car not him 1 .Nvm la ,his viva let me drive b4 ,is me not dare to drive manual car only .

Now Jenny like dun wan peduli me already ,duno what's the reason .Hope it will fix soon .

This morning I go KK buy Marbollo black mentol ,the seller give me Panadol . Lol funny ?Or maybe my face looks like need panadol more than cigarates ?

This few days moody =(

No comments:

Post a Comment