Powered By Blogger

Apr 21, 2010

MY forum no more =(

Haiz ,just now on msn and saw MY.Bear says forum is no more...I just reply really ? Then he no reply any more ,but he in forum got some power ,I think he will not joke for me .

If like this ,means my forum moderator jobs in MY forum are no more...I spend many time to handle it ,the fucking hacker just hacked ,den what also gone ,wtf of that ???

Lucky last time taked few screen shot .








But now just can be recall T.T

Today kit and his fren go play basketball ,he with his fren go ,so I solo back .Long time no walk ,when back till home very tired...

Last few weeks take de pictures ~

Safety first ,haha .




This is mine ,not lengzai also =(



Last week I reconnect with Jenny ,haha .Few years never contact with her jo ,at Facebook meet back then ask her take hp number and chatting ^^

Actually this saturday I follow how back Johor de ,but he sudden says no back le ,mayb more 2 weeks he back ,then I follow .

And next saturday planning go clubling ,hope it will success .Now tired already ,going sleep ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment